We like inspirational quotes. And we like beer. And we figured beer is basically the most inspiring thing in the world anyway (some may say it’s power, but they’re wrong because power is beer and beer is enlightenment), so we decided we’d share our five favorite beer quotes with you.
1. “Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Remember that thing your mother used to say about milk building strong bones? Yeah, that was then. This is now. You’re an adult, so drink your age! Milk and cookies? No! Kräftig and cookies! Get it right.
2. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals like Hydrogen and Oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” – Dave Barry
Carbon Helium Erbium Sulfur!
3. “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.” – Jack Nicholson
Spoken like a true champ. That scene in The Shining would’ve looked a whole lot different if Jack were asking Wendy for the beer instead of the bat.
4. “I think this would be a good time for a beer.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
President Roosevelt essentially dropped the mic on all the Prohibitionists with this line. Muttered right after signing legislation to relax the definition of intoxicating beverages, this quote came at one of the best times for a beer ever.
5. “It takes beer to make thirst worthwhile.” – German Saying
Do we even need to explain this one?
We hope you feel just as inspired by these quotes as you did by that one you recently liked on the Gram. If not, drink a Kräftig for more inspiration. Actually, just drink Kräftig either way, because you can never have too many inspirational things in your life.